ZipTite makes creating Zip archives so easy that even a caveman can zip it!
- ZipTite archives are created with nothing more than drag-and-drop
- ZipTite can create password-protected Zip archives
- ZipTite intelligently names archives based on the files being archived
- ZipTite lives in the menu bar so it is available at all times
- ZipTite can automatically send your Zip archives to various destinations, such as:
- Attached to a new Email, Shared via Text Message, Shared via Air Drop
- Into your Dropbox, Up to your iCloud Drive or Uploaded to any FTP server
- Onto the Desktop, Alongside the files being archived
- Into a new “Backups” folder or Into any folder you choose
You have full control over the various ways ZipTite automatically names archives and what password it automatically applies, if any. At the same time, if you want to create a Zip archive with a one-off name or password, you can! Simply drag the files to archive and drop them directly onto the ZipTite menu-bar icon. You can also customize your list of Destinations. Create new ones. Remove ones you don’t want. And you can configure them all to customize ZipTite to perfectly suit your needs.
- Initial release
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor