Zend Studio is the only Integrated Development Environment (IDE) designed for professional developers that encompasses all the development components necessary for the full PHP application lifecycle.
Through a comprehensive set of editing, debugging, analysis, optimization, database tools and testing Zend Studio 5 speeds development cycles and simplifies complex projects.
To reflect varying developers’ needs, Zend Studio comes in two editions: Professional and Standard
Zend Studio now includes a free developer license for Zend Platform allowing you to increase the reliability and maximize the performance of your application before deployment.
- Build complete, end-to-end cloud-connected mobile apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone:
- Easily create, manage and test PHP Web Services (RESTful or RPC-style) using the Zend Server Gateway
- Use visual, drag-and-drop editors for client-side mobile interface prototyping and PHP Web Services creation
- Bind Web Services to mobile app widgets
- Easily debug Web Services using 'Debug Mode': a new integrated feature of Zend Studio 10 and Zend Server 6
- Generate platform-specific mobile projects for iOS, Android and Windows Phone (powered by Apache Cordova)
- Test your mobile app on an emulator or a target device
- Write Zend Framework 2 code more efficiently:
- Quickly create new Zend Framework projects, modules, view helpers and controllers
- Get content assist for services, helpers, controller variables inside views and configuration files
- View your project structure in MVC Outline view
- Develop faster and more productively:
- Find new PHP editor features, full PHP 5.4 support, PSR-2 compliant formatter, bug fixes and optimizations
- Debug faster and easier
- Take advantage of the tight integration with Zend Server 6
- Deploy your app to the Zend Developer Cloud or OpenShift: a Red Hat auto-scaling Cloud Application Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Use the latest:
- PHP 5.3.21 and 5.4.11
- Zend Framework 1.12.1 and 2.1.0
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5 or later