zCommander is advanced and comprehensive file management software. It looks like simple but is actually beautiful and powerful and rapid.
Must-have Software for all users (especially for immigrators from PC and power-users).
No more searching for Total Commander in Mac World.
Here is zCommander !!
– Familiar double pane for file list view and each pane can have multiple tabs.
– Sorted items by elements (Name, Extension, Date, etc, …)
– You can do most of file operations with only keyboard interface so it’s simple and fast. (Of course you can customise input interface or do it with mouse action)
– Copy & Paste file work support like Windows Explorer.
– Advanced filtering support in file work.
– Quick searching by typing.
– Multithreaded file work support (copy, move, delete)
– Advanced file searching (by name matching, date, size and contents)
– Easy and fast folder bookmark and history management.
– You can customise look-and-feel to what you want.
- Service menu duplication bug fixed.
- Rename bug fixed.
- Tested in macOS Sierra.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor