Yoink helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink’s window.
- Text items can now be copied in plain text by holding down the shift key in the Clipboard History Today Widget and Yoink's contextual menu
- Improves handling of volumes being mounted and unmounted
- Improves reliability of the Share extension
- Yoink now respects the order in which you selected files in Yoink when dragging out
- The "Move to..." dialog always originates in the selected file's folder, making it easier and more straight-forward to rename a right-clicked file
- Yoink no longer tries to mount network volumes
- Improves handling of URLs / links
- Improves compatibility with CleanMyMac 3
- Improves compatibility with macOS Mojave's Photos.app
- Improves compatibility with Curio
- Reduces the app's file size
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor