Yoink helps by making drag-and-drop between Spaces or full-screen apps easier.
Every time you start dragging a file, Yoink fades in a tiny window on the left edge of your screen so you can drag files to it. This frees up your mouse so you can comfortably navigate to the destination of the drop and resume the drag from Yoink’s window.
- Items can now be pinned in Yoink so they don't disappear when dragged out
- The list of "ignored apps" can now be inverted to a list of "allowed apps"
- Instead of a timeout, Yoink now shows up as long as an item is dragged and disappears when the drag ends
- Better handling of drags from the Dock
- Improved general handling of drag and drop of files from/to Yoink
- Yoink can now be added to "PDF Services" for "Print to PDF" functionality
- Items can now be "Opened With" via contextual menu
- Items can now be revealed in Finder via contextual menu
- Yoink's window doesn't jump to a different monitor anymore if it's already shown
- No more linen!
- Fixed a bug where shortcuts with only option didn't work
- Fixed a critical bug with Spotlight where, when files were dragged from the Spotlight search to Yoink, they would end up in the trash
OS X 10.7.3 or later, 64-bit processor