Xee is a lightweight, fast and convenient image viewer and browser. It is designed to be a serious tool for image viewing and management, with a sleek and powerful interface.
Xee is useful as a more powerful replacement for Preview, or most any other image viewer available on OS X. It is very fast, and uses less memory than most other image viewing tools. It also uses OpenGL to display and scroll images much more smoothly than other viewers. Its interface is highly streamlined and has easily configurable keyboard shortcuts.
- Somewhat faster image loading for large images.
- Added option to hide status bar.
- Export panel now defaults to the same folder as the current image.
- Added reverse name order option for swipe browsing, and also the possibility to disable it.
- Fixed an issue where you might lose your position in the image list when quickly deleting images.
- Some graphical fixes.
- Small bug fixes for Mavericks.
- Other small bug fixes for rare issues.
Intel, 64-bit processor， OS X 10.7 or later