Apple Xcode is Apple Computer’s integrated development environment (IDE) for OS X. The full Xcode package is free to ADC members and includes all the tools you need to create, debug, and optimize your own Universal applications, targeting both Intel and PowerPC platforms. At the heart of Xcode is a graphical workbench that tightly integrates a syntax-highlighting text editor, a robust build control system, a debugger, and the powerful GCC compiler capable of targeting both Intel and PowerPC regardless of host platform. Xcode is both easy to use, using assistants to create working projects in just minutes, and also powerful enough to build the largest OS X applications. Xcode is bundled with Interface Builder, AppleScript Studio, Java development support, and WebObjects development tools, among many others.
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and iOS 7.1.
- Adds new Auto Layout constraint inspector with support for all constraint types.
- Adds Quick Look support in the debugger for custom object types.
- Improves ability to resolve symbols in Instruments.
- Updates the iOS standard architecture setting to include 64-bit.
- Includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Intel, OS X 10.8.4 or later