Wondershare PDF Editor is an innovative PDF Editor for Mac OS X users. It not only can help users edit PDF text, insert images and signatures, annotate PDFs, but also allows users to convert PDF to Word for more flexible editing.
- Add text into PDF files – Modify or insert text in editable text blocks – Drag and drop blocks of text to change the text layouts
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents with several clicks
- Insert images (including graphics and digital signatures) into PDF files
- Crop, resize, move, delete images in PDF files
- Add multiple PDF annotations: Sticky Note, Text Box, Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, etc.
- Markup PDF text with text tools, including highlight, underline, and strikethrough – Edit Bookmarks and Properties
- Supports viewing PDF files in 12 languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Chinese, German, French, and Italian
- Supports editing PDF text in English
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor