Wolf Website Designer lets you build beautiful and mobile-friendly websites. Now available for Mac, iPhone and iPad (iOS edition sold separately). Wolf focuses exclusively on responsive layout design, with support for unlimited number of websites and full offline editing. Once you are done with your design, you can export all design into responsive source code, ready for publishing to any web host using your FTP client.
- Brought to you by the team behind the Orion Mac Suite, Wolf’s editor interface is designed with key focuses on simplicity and ease-of-use. Drag-and-drop to add objects to your design, click-and-drag to resize and manage layout.
- Zero coding: We think web design should be simple and fun, so anyone can build beautiful websites without needing to learn or understand how to code.
- Responsive and mobile friendly: Integrated with the powerful Bootstrap framework, your website will look amazing on desktop, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Shared website header and footer: Easily build and maintain a consistent theme for the entire website using Wolf’s exclusive Shared Header and Footer feature.
- Professional templates: Beautiful templates allows you to get a jump start on your web design.
- Standalone software: Unlike many other web design solutions that are based on monthly subscriptions, Wolf is a true standalone app. No subscription fees, just a straightforward, one-time purchase.
- Beautiful web fonts: Beautiful web fonts is key to a building a successful website. Wolf provides you with a wide selection of gorgeous web fonts so you can format and style with ease.
- Carousel: Add more interactivity to your website with amazing, full-screen width, image, and text carousels.
- Galleries: Gorgeous lightbox galleries. Display your photos in a lightbox when they are clicked.
- HTML snippets: You’re never limited to the drag-and-drop interface. Easily add code snippets to achieve custom effects and special plug-ins.
- This update includes improvements for design previews, bug fixes and performance improvements.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor