Wokabulary is the new, fun and effective way to learn and rehearse words.
Just like the flash-card systems you had in school, Wokabulary organises your words in different memory levels. This makes it easy to see which words you already know well and what you need to rehearse again.
Wokabulary is free to use in a base version, that allows you to manage one language. You can use the full learning- and quiz mode and also import wordlists from the internet. The full version enables multiple languages and adds cool features like syncing, statistics as well as import/export function.
- Integrated access to Quizlet.com vocabulary database
- Learn Mode
- Flexible Quiz
- Detailed and graphic statistics
- Syncing between your Mac, iPad, iPhone (Pro feature)
- Manage multiple languages (Pro feature)
- Automatically switch keyboard layout
- Adjustments for OS X Yosemite
- reduces sync time
- improved merging in case of sync conflicts
- fixed: crash when editing languages with non-latin names
OS X 10.8 or later