Wizard Pro is a multivariate statistics program for data analysis and exploration. The software keeps all work (tables, results, predictions) in a single document with an iTunes-like navigator and provides interactive interfaces for querying data. It includes basic statistics tests, regression models and results, stacking and joining of tables, indicator variables with custom logic, import of XLS, CSV, and tab-delimited files, import/export of Stata, SPSS, and R files, export of models as Stata, SPSS, and R commands, and more.
- Bug fix: Some types of Numbers files could not be imported
- Bug fix: "Import URL" did not work over plain HTTP on OS X 10.11 and later
- Fix a crash when performing a t-test on a group with zero variance
- Fix a crash when exporting tables with long multi-byte names to XLSX
- Fix a crash when re-arranging columns in the Summary view with a filter applied
- Improve performance of "Count Distinct Values" (Pivot view)
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor