Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
- [New] Capture NewTek NDITM sources
- Fixed RSS feeds not working properly in the Text widget
- Fixed a crash occurring as a result of using a large number of CEF sources (i.e., Titles)
- Fixed an issue where Toggle Broadcast for Periscope was grayed out
- Changed Periscope API for "Should Tweet" to "Should Not Tweet"
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a YouTube event ended by closing an unsaved document
- Fixed an issue where a Facebook stream would restart after Stream Delay time has elapsed
- Fixed an issue where the cursor exits the Places field after each key stroke in the Facebook destination
- Added a better error message if Facebook prevents creating a stream due to broadcasting copyrighted material
- Added more encoder presets for Facebook destination
- Display settings for previously scheduled Facebook events
- Fixed an issue where deleting an encoder from Periscope’s dashboard would break authentication until restarting Wirecast
- Fixed issues when performing smooth transition via keyboard shortcuts set to Shots
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor