Wirecast lets you capture an unlimited number of input devices from live camera feeds, iOS cameras (coming soon), computer desktop, Web feeds, and more. Then add polish and professionalism to your broadcast with live switching, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and more. And finally, use the built in multiformat encoding capabilities and easily stream to integrated streaming services and CDNs.
More powerful production capabilities
- Playlists - Queue a list of multiple videos, images, audio or live shots to play successively.
- Easy media editing - Easily trim and edit your recorded media (including replays) from the new preview window.
- Replay (PRO) - Wirecast now lets you capture and replay clips of your live production.
- Coming Soon! iOS Sources - Wirecast 6 integrates with a new, free iOS app--WirecastCam.
- NewBlue Titler Pro integration from Source Settings - Create infinite title styles for lower thirds quickly and simply with the GPU-accelerated NewBlue Titler Pro for Wirecast.
- Twitter feed - Add Twitter messages directly to your broadcast.
- Custom Graphics in Scoreboards/Keyboard Shortcuts for Scorekeeping (PRO) - Skin the Wirecast scoreboards with your own school graphics and logos. Keyboard shortcuts ensure you keep up with the action.
- Audio Preview - Check your audio before it goes live.
- More Keyboard Shortcuts for Shots - Use new keyboard shortcuts for faster switching, shot set-up, and production.
- Recoverable File Format - Expect the best, prepare for the worst: in case of an interruption or crash to your system, you can recover your recording up to the point of the crash.
- 64-bit - Wirecast now operates in 64-bit mode, which improves memory usage and overall performance.
- Retina Display Support - For Mac, Wirecast 6 now displays onscreen in full 2880 x 1800 resolution with brilliant detail.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Core 2 Duo processor or faster
- i5 or faster for 720p streaming
- i7 or faster for 1080p streaming
- 4 GB RAM required for 1080p streaming
- Compatible Flash streaming server, or account with a supported Flash streaming portal required for Flash H.264 streaming
- 512 MB PCI-Express graphics card with 3D acceleration: GeForce or Radeon class card recommended
- Sufficient upload speed for streaming