inclone allows you to clone your Boot Camp partition, and now includes Vista cloning!
New Machine Setup a breeze – If you are in charge of setting up a bunch of machines with both Mac OS X and Boot Camp, Winclone will make your job a breeze. Simply create an image as your would for a backup, and Winclone will create the Windows partition and restore the OS and data onto the new partition.
Quick Lab Deployment – Deploy images with ARD: Using the included script and the image created with Winclone, you can easily send a new winclone image to a group of Intel Macs, imaging the entire lab in minutes.
- Clone Windows XP or Windows Vista with ease.
- Clone to your Boot Camp partition either on a separate drive or on the same that contains your Mac OS X partition.
- Creates image documents that can be stored on any media and double-clicked to open in WinClone.
- Verbose logging so you know what is going on.
- Built on the open source ntfstools, which are included in Winclone, so you don’t have to install anything else.
- Fast: Restore a 10 GB image in less than 10 minutes.
- Create a Boot Camp partition from within Winclone.
- Do it all from the boot drive: You don’t need to boot from a Firewire drive to clone the Windows partition.
- Clean and uncomplicated interface
Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later