WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Fixes incorrect max data rates for 11ax APs using 160 MHz channels.
- Fixes dispay of beacon overhead greater than 100%
- Fixes an issue when importing Aruba Utilities .csv files
- Fixes an issue that occurs on first launch where rows are too small to accommodate the text.
- Other fixes and UI tweaks.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor