WiFi Explorer Pro takes the code base of WiFi Explorer, and adds a set of features that makes it the right tool for WLAN and IT professionals. You can use WiFi Explorer Pro for preliminary assessments, to help design and validate wireless networks installations, as well as to identify channel conflicts, overlapping, poor signal quality and other issues that may be affecting the connectivity or performance of your home, office or enterprise wireless network.
- Passive and directed scan modes
- Spectrum analysis integration
- Custom filters
- Support for remote sensors
- Support for networks with hidden SSIDs
- Additional columns with advanced information
- Additional organization options for scan results
- Dark and light themes
- Added support for 802.11ax Draft 4.3.
- Fixed privacy issue in macOS Catalina 10.15 where the system would prompt the user permission for the app to receive keystrokes. WiFi Explorer Pro does not track your keystrokes. The permission was being requested because of the the app was unintentionally registering to monitor all HID devices, including input devices such as keyboards, when it should have been only registering to monitor certain HID devices (e.g. spectrum analyzers).
- Fixed issue when switching between system appearances in macOS Catalina 10.15.
- Other bug fixes and UI tweaks.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor