WiFi Explorer will scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Quickly identify channel conflicts, signal overlapping, or configuration problems that may be affecting the connectivity and performance of your home or office wireless network.
Get an insight into the network details: name (SSID), MAC address (BSSID), device manufacturer, signal strength (RSSI), noise, channel, band, security configuration, supported data rates, and much more.
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Easy-to-use, intuitive user interface
- Graphical visualization of the Wi-Fi environment
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands as well as 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channels
- Works with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Comprehensive app’s help
- Signal quality ratings based on signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Accurate conversion from dBm to percentage (%) for easier analysis and optimization
- Detailed description of information elements (IE) advertised by the access point for advanced troubleshooting
- Export metrics and network details to CSV file format
- Save results for later review and analysis
- Access point name discovery (if supported)
- Editable column for labels or annotations
- Selectable and sortable columns
- Adjustable graph timescales
- Quick filtering
- Customizable colors for easily tracking particular networks
- Full screen mode
- Fixes annotations integration with WiFi Signal.
- Improves heuristics to resolve vendor and device names.
- Improves grouping by access point for Hewlett-Packard/Aruba and Netgear APs.
- Removed dependencies on certain 3rd party libraries.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor