- Smart DOM-based autocompletion
- HTML5 Support
- Zen Coding
- Language Mixing
- FTP and Remote Files Synchronization
- Spell Checker
- Format your code with Prettier with a shortcut, Alt-Shift-Cmd/Ctrl-P.
- Commit to Git or add to a changelist only selected changes from a file.
- Create new Vue projects from the IDE's Welcome screen using Vue CLI, and create new components using the Extract Vue Component refactoring.
- Configure Yarn or npm as a package manager used in the project, in the Node.js and npm preferences.
- Debug React Native apps that use Expo, as well as those already built and launched on a device.
OS X 10.8 or later