WebsitePainter is a Web editor for creating professional looking Websites, without HTML knowledge and programming. With a few clicks it is possible to create Web pages with elements like Web 2.0 buttons, gradients, round borders, hover effects, transparencies, continuous text, and more.
- Built-in automatic image resizing: If you add an image which is unnecessary huge for a website, WebsitePainter now offers you to resize that image automatically, making your website smaller and load much faster.
- Faster website upload: When publishing your website to the internet, WebsitePainter now only uploads changed files, if wanted. So making small changes to your website is now much, much faster.
- New 'static' gallery mode: The gallery has now an additional new open mode: 'none'. Which when selected, causes that the gallery pictures are not clickable and cannot be made bigger.
- Improved image quality: The preview image quality of the built-in image gallery is now much higher
- Compatibility with more PHP web servers: External PHP css files now have the extension filename_php.css instead of filename.php.css before, because some servers would try to run the .css file as PHP file.
- Unsaved changes indicator: The editor now has an indicator showing if there are unsaved changes in the document
OS X 10.9 or later