WebScraper uses the Integrity v6 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output the data (currently) as CSV or JSON.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Built to take advantage of 10.14's new dark mode. Respect's user's system-wide setting
- Updates the Integrity crawling engine within the app to the latest version
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor