WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- ‘helper’ utilities within the app make it easy to find a suitable class / id or produce a regular expression (regex) to extract the data you want
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- New option for when saving images - option for a longer filename based on the image's url path. This may not usually be necessary, but if an image appears on many pages with the same filename (eg /300w.png) then this leads to the image being overwritten every time it's saved, if the filename only is used.
- 'New Project' properlyclears any previous results in the results tab and resets a number of other things.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor