WeatherSnoop talks to your Davis Vantage Pro/Vantage Vue, Ambient Weather WS-1080/WS-2080, Weatherwise Solar Pro, RainWise CC-3000, Peet Bros. ULTIMETER 100/800/2000/2100, WeatherHawk weather station, or Weather Underground to obtain current weather data and transfers it directly your Mac. You can upload your data to Weather Underground or the Citizen Weather Observer Program and share with the world.
- Added a new Date/Time Widget to the Dashboard
- Added a new Script Agent
- Addressed issue in recording time selection for fine offset agents.
- Addressed issue in encoding of date for MetOffice WOW
- Dashboard plug-in now allows use of arrow keys to move and delete key to delete selected object
- Columbia Weather's demo server can now be accessed via a FQDN instead of just an IP address.
- Added new Hi-Def dashboard.
- Added ability to align objects in Dashboard plug-in
- Fixed "Bring to Front" and "Send to Back" to handle a number of selected widgets, not just one.
- Making improvements in Dashboard plug-in
- Improvements in multiple selection in Dashboards and some undo/redo support.
- Added last 60 minute and last 24 hour modes Made enhancements to Level indicator
- Fixed a small number of grammar and misspelling issues. Agent names are now sorted alphabetically when selecting a new Site Document
- Added "this hour" and "last hour" to plot period selections.
- Added support for Ambient Weather Network
- Adding new Ambient Weather Network agent
- Added storm rain to Davis Agent
- Updated CocoaPods URL
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor