VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Award winning – 2002 “Best Utility”, Mac Addict Magazine.
- Added support for Epson XP-900
- Added support for 27 Xerox printer/scanner/copiers
- Phaser 3100MFP
- Phaser 3300MFP
- Phaser 3635MFP
- Phaser 6110MFP
- Phaser 6115MFP
- Phaser 6121MFP
- Phaser 6128MFP
- Phaser 3200MFP
- WorkCentre 3025
- WorkCentre 3045
- WorkCentre 3119
- WorkCentre 3210
- WorkCentre 3215
- WorkCentre 3220
- WorkCentre 3225
- WorkCentre 3315
- WorkCentre 3325
- WorkCentre 3550
- WorkCentre 3615
- WorkCentre 4118
- WorkCentre 5016
- WorkCentre 5019
- WorkCentre 5020
- WorkCentre 5021
- WorkCentre 6015
- WorkCentre PE120
- WorkCentre PE220
- Added support for 2 Dell printer/scanner/copiers
- Added support for duplex scanning on some Samsung, Xerox and Dell scanners
- Added support for network scanning on some Samsung, Xerox and Dell scanners
- Fixed problem with some Canon DR-series scanners
OS X 10.5 or later, 64-bit processor