VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Added support for Epson L485 and L486
- Added support for legal-size scans (14 inches) with:
- Genius ColorPage SF600
- Iris Iriscan Express 2
- Plustek OpticSlim M12
- Fixed problem with some Canon DR-series scanners
- Improved scan speed with Fujitsu fi-6140Z
- Added support for auto-focus on Epson Expression 12000
- Fixed problem with some Fujitsu scanners on Windows
OS X 10.5 or later, 64-bit processor