VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Award winning – 2002 “Best Utility”, Mac Addict Magazine.
- Added support for 25 new Brother scanners
- Added support for plugin for Photoshop CC 2017
- Added preliminary support for Plustek ePhoto Z300
- Fixed problem with duplex scanning with some Fujitsu scanners
- Fixed problem with some older HP scanners
- Fixed problem with duplex scanning on HP CM2320fxi
- Fixed problem with some Canon DR-series scanners
- Fixed problem with duplex scanning with Epson WF-7610 and WF-7620
- Fixed problem with HP PageWide Pro 577 WiFi connection
- Made default for OCR output plain text format (not RTF)
OS X 10.5 or later, 64-bit processor