VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Award winning – 2002 “Best Utility”, Mac Addict Magazine.
- Improved support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Improved scan speed for Nikon firewire scanners on Mac OS X
- Fixed problem with Canon 5600F
- Added support for 2400 dpi scans with Brother MFC-J6520DW
- Added support for new HP LaserJet scanners
- HP Color LaserJet MFP M274n
- HP Color LaserJet MFP M477fdn
- HP Color LaserJet MFP M477fdw
- HP Color LaserJet MFP M477fnw
- HP LaserJet MFP M426dw
- HP LaserJet MFP M426fdn
- HP LaserJet MFP M426fdw
- HP LaserJet MFP M427dw
- HP LaserJet MFP M427fdn
- HP LaserJet MFP M427fdw
- Added support for new HP inkjet scanners
- HP Deskjet 2130
- HP Deskjet 3630
- HP Deskjet 3830
- HP Deskjet 4530
- HP Deskjet 4670
- HP Deskjet 4720
- HP ENVY 4510
- HP ENVY 4520
- HP ENVY 5540
- HP Officejet 3830
- HP Officejet 4650
- HP Officejet 7510
OS X 10.5 or later, 64-bit processor