VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use – just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors – uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful – dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow – can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won’t let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install – installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Award winning – 2002 “Best Utility”, Mac Addict Magazine.
- Fixed problem with crashes on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed problem with negative scans on Epson Perfection V800/GT-X980
- Fixed problem with colors on some versions of Xerox DocuMate 152
- Fixed problem with some Plustek scanners on Windows x64
- Fixed problem with 8.5x14 inch scans on HP OfficeJet Pro 8630
- Fixed problem with large scans on some HP printer/scanner/copiers
- Fixed problem with installing Photoshop Elements 13 plugin on Windows
- Added support for HP PhotoSmart S20 on Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
OS X 10.5 or later