VoodooPad is a garden for your thoughts. Plant ideas, images, lists and anything else you need to keep track of. VoodooPad grows with you, without getting in the way — no fences to box you in! Type in notes, highlight important words or phrases and create new pages. Drag and drop folders, images, applications, or URLs into VoodooPad — they’re linked up just like on the web. With powerful search, nothing will be lost or out of reach. The more you put into it, the better it gets.
- Fixed several compatibility issues with macOS 10.13.
- Updated toolbar icons. The bright and colourful new toolbar icons are easier to differentiate at a glance.
- Improved the tab bar. The tab bar now uses the native macOS tab implementation, and provides tabs that are easier to select and drag.
- Added new Web Export templates. The new Charcoal, Folkways, Garland, and WebApp templates are responsive, have a fresh new design, and support a wider range of character sets.
- Updated the Static template. The new template is responsive and features an updated design.
- Improved the stability of export features by fixing crashes that could occur when previewing or exporting documents in different formats.
- Fixed an issue that prevented checkbox items from being exported with Web Export.
- Fixed an issue that caused some pages to be exported as empty files with Web Export.
- Fixed an issue that caused some pages to be exported as empty files with Static Publishing.
- Improved Markdown support. Markdown pages are now parsed with CommonMark which includes support for most Markdown syntax (including GitHub Flavored Markdown).
- Remove Sync to iOS. Going forward, we will be focusing file-sharing feature development on the Dropbox service in the interest of improved stability.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor