VMware Fusion allows you to create a Virtual Machine on your Mac and run Windows (including Windows 8.1) and Windows software on your Mac.Run your favorite Windows applications alongside Mac applications without rebooting. Whether you would like to run Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 on a Mac, the VMware Fusion easy install feature will get you up and running in no time. With the ability to run Windows-only applications like Microsoft Project, Access and Internet Explorer, VMware Fusion turns your Mac into the ultimate computer for compatibility.
Version 7 is optimized for the latest Macs and ready for OS X Yosemite and Windows 8.1 to deliver the ultimate Windows on Mac experience.
The new VMware Fusion 7.0 Professional version adds the following:
- Designed for OS X Yosemite and ready for the latest releases of Windows 8
- Create powerful virtual machines to run the most demanding applications
- Create linked clones to save time and disk space
- Create custom virtual networking configurations to simulate complex web or cloud environments
- Connect to vSphere to run, download or upload a virtual machine
- Create restricted virtual machines that can expire
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- A copy of Windows (if you'll be installing Windows)