VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
New in Version 8.0
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server
- No more administrator password prompts
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS
- VHX now parses our your ServerAlias domain names and can automatically add them to your /etc/hosts file for you. This will let you use any domain name you want to connect back to your locally hosted website.
- Important for macOS 10.10 Yosemite Customers: This release contains some under-the-hood changes the developer is testing out for future releases. If you run into any problems, please let the developer know immediately.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor