VirtualHostX is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It’s the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.
New in Version 8.0
- Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox
- Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server
- No more administrator password prompts
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS
- VHX now offers a one-click install option for Kirby.
- The domain name field now automatically forces entries to be all lowercase with no spaces.
- Added a new Local URL textfield which displays the URL you use to access your websites locally on your Mac. Previously, this URL wasn't obvious for new users.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor