VideoGIF is the most agile app that helps you create animated GIFs by trimming any part from a video/movie.
VideoGIF makes it easier than ever to create animated GIFs from videos/movies. To get started, you are free to add a video from video files or the Webcam. You can adjust color, apply filters, crop and resize the video clip at ease. You can also add text, adjust the GIF speed and view the result instantly by the real-time preview of VideoGIF. And better than ever, you can add stickers, rotate stickers & texts freely, manage overlays, etc. in new version 2.0.0.
After a satisfying GIF is done, you are able to save GIF in Finder, or share with friends via Tumblr, iMessage and Mail, etc.
* Two options to add videos: take a video instantly with Webcam, or add from video files.
* Trim any part of the video as you like.
* Support inserting and editing text.
* Free to manage overlays of stickers and texts – Freely set their opacity and adjust layers.
* Customize the frame range for stickers and texts. You can decide the start frame and end frame that will display the sticker/text.
* Adjust GIF speed and view it instantly on real-time preview panel. Besides, options of “Normal” and “Reverse” are available to let the GIF show sequentially or reversely.
Easy Customization and Fine-Tuning
* Handy crop feature – various aspect ratios are provided. You can also enter exact pixels or drag the handles to manually crop it.
* Resize the GIF to display better.
* Add wonderful stickers to refine you GIF.
* Rotate texts & stickers at will.
* Fine-tune the GIF saturation, hue, exposure and contract, etc.
* A full supply of popular image filters including Vintage, Sepia, Black and White, etc.
* Support quality optimization of final GIF.
Convenient Saving and Sharing Options
* Save in Finder.
* Share via Tumblr.
* Share via iMessage (only for Mac OS X 10.8 or above).
* Share via E-Mail.
- Bug fixes.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor