Meet Video Editor Movavi for Mac – a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
1. Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
2. Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality, fix shaky videos.
3. Add music, titles and animated fades: import your own audio files in many different formats or use pre-installed melodies. Add stylish titles, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
4. Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
5. Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
Video Editor Movavi lets you manage your project intuitively: set the aspect ratio before you start or change it on the go if you need to; both widescreen and standard 4:3 options are available.
Import any video files you want in AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, DivX, FLV, MKV, and other formats and edit them on the convenient timeline: cut, trim and rotate your videos, improve image or video quality with just one click, smooth shaky camera footage.
Create a colorful photo slideshow in no time by adding all the photos in a single folder, so you don’t have to add the images you want one by one. Video Editor Movavi supports most common image formats, including JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and many more.
Add captions to your video or slideshow: choose from a variety of fonts and styles, create animated titles.
Use 60+ filters and special effects to make your movies unforgettable. Use Hollywood-style effects like Chroma Key and Slow Motion.
Adding a soundtrack to your project is a breeze! Simply import the music and other sounds you want to use in MP3, AAC, FLAC, and other popular formats, or use one of the built-in music themes that suits your visuals best. Trim and cut audio files as you want. If your file is shorter than the video, you can easily loop it.
Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to:
– Cut, rotate, or enhance your video on the timeline
– Liven up your footage with animated transitions
– Add creative titles to your movie
– Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes
– Edit audio files that you’ve added to the project
– Capture video from webcams, camcorders and VHS cassettes
– Use demo video clips from the VideoBlocks website
– Remove motion distortion with the video stabilization tool
– Create colorful slideshows with music and fades
– Experiment with Chroma Key and Picture-in-Picture effects
– Export videos in most popular formats
– Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other devices
– Prepare your videos for uploading on Facebook, YouTube or other websites
- Youtube sharing directly from the app
- Improved Noise Removal tool
- Updated Beat Detection algorithm
- New Highlight & Conceal instrument
- More convenient timeline scrolling with touchpad and magic mouse
- Undo/Redo buttons are added
- Minor bug fixing
OS X 10.6.0 or later