Usher is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
- Metadata searches now include names of external movie players, as defined in the Info dialog
- Search terms can now be excluded by prefixing them with a minus sign (i.e., Bert -Ernie would exlcude Ernie)
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Compatible with Photos 2.0 in macOS Sierra
- Improved memory usage and speed of the movie crawler
- New in-app icons and other visual improvements
OS X 10.7 or later