Usher is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
- Externally-hosted library files should work better than they did before.
- "Next Movie" keyboard shortcut issue resolved.
- Usher won't jump back to the top of the library after playing a video clip.
- In-app help has improved search and new interface.
- Usher should now work properly with both Photos and iPhoto.
OS X 10.7 or later