Unibox is a people-centric email client that organizes your messages by person. It avoids having email like a to-do list.
- Unibox supports IMAP servers:
- iCloud, me.com, mac.com
- Exchange if IMAP is enabled
- Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com
- Self-hosted IMAP servers
- Many more
- Single window: Instantly compose your messages without opening new windows.
- Conversations: Easily drill down into a conversation view with multiple participants.
- Unified Accounts: View messages and conversations across all your accounts.
- Switch Accounts: Focus on single accounts or folders when necessary.
- Attachment List: Quickly find documents and files you exchanged with other people.
- Attachment Grid: Visually browse your attachments and images.
- Quicklook: Preview attachments without launching external apps.
- Aliases: Use multiple identities with a single account, including separate SMTP servers.
- Improved macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility
- Bug-fix for full-screen mode
- Bug-fix for timeout error that occurs with some providers and self-hosted servers
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor