Unclutter is a new handy place on your desktop for storing notes, files and pasteboard clips. To open the pocket, simply move your mouse to the very top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full screen mode.
- Full multi-display support.
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files.
- Notes, to write down something quickly.
- Clipboard manager, to track what you copy and paste, browse clipboard history.
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows.
- Files and notes auto-sync across all your Macs via Dropbox.
- Retina display support.
- Fixed: issue when Unclutter window goes under the menu bar.
- Added: now you can drop files inside the folder's alias (not just regular folders).
- Added: Unclutter now speaks Japanese, Polish and Ukrainian languages.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor