Unclutter is your instant digital pocket for storing stuff — notes, links, and files, saving your Desktop from clutter.
To open your pocket, simply move the pointer to the top of screen and scroll down. Drag items from other applications to the top of screen to store them in Unclutter.
- Instant, configurable access even in full-screen mode
- File Storage, to keep your Desktop clean from temporary files
- Notes, your digital scratchpad
- Clipboard preview, so you always know what you’re about to share
- Draggable cards that can stick on top of other windows
- Retina display support
- Files and Notes can now be moved to any location, for Spotlight indexing, syncing between Macs (for example via Dropbox), and easier backup.
- Menu bar icon can be turned off.
- The red "tag" is added under the pocket, providing access to the options menu and resizing.
- Fixed the CPU hogging bug.
- When launched manually, Unclutter opens its pocket for a second, to confirm it's working properly.
- Numerous minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later