Typora gives you a seamless experience as both a reader and a writer. It removes the preview window, mode switcher, syntax symbols of markdown source code, and all other unnecessary distractions, replacing them with a real-time preview to help you concentrate on the content itself.
- Markdown support including tables, code fences with syntax highlight, LaTeX, table of contents
- The real-time preview and WYSIWYG features
- Beautiful interface and custom CSS theme support
- Easy export
- Support Touch Bar
- Support move table row/col when drag on left/top side of table row/col or using shortcut keys ⌘ + ⌃ + arrow key
- Add syntax highlighting for "cmake", "cypher", "dart", "django", "dtd", "dylan", "handlebars", "idl", "web idl", "yacas", "mbox", "vhdl", "julia", "haxe", and "hxml"
- Remove "//" after "mailto:" for auto generated mail link
- Fix image position for flowchart
- Fix a bug that some link url or image url are escaped twice
- Fix a bug that ":+1:" is not recognized as emoji
- Fix refresh mathjax will convert inline math when inline math is not enabled
- Other bug fix and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor