Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X and macOS apps with lightning-fast precision.
- Typinator can now perform remote expansions in Citrix
- Typinator now supports the AppleScript commands "move" and "duplicate" for moving and copying rules
- Faster expansion in many situations
- Improved timing and context validation when restoring saved clipboard contents
- New technique for fine-grained adaptations to applications that need special handling of expansions
- Improved reliability of quick expansions in certain cases
- The diagnostics report now also contains timing information
- The "Start at Login" option is now turned on by default when Typinator is installed on a computer for the first time
- When secure input mode is already enabled when Typinator starts up, Typinator correctly reports that this was caused by an unknown application
- Updated versions of built-in AutoCorrection and Product Names sets
- Works around an issue where Outlook inserted "smart" spaces in expansions
- Fixes an expansion issue with Firefox on macOS Sierra
- Fixes an update error after editing an abbreviation
- Typinator now correctly disables itself in LogMeIn
- Works around an expansion problem in Final Draft
- Fixes a cursor positioning issue in Visual Studio Code
- Fixes a problem where parts of quick expansions were dropped
- Fixes a problem in Twitter's message box in web browsers, where Typinator deleted too many characters
- Fixes a problem with simulated keystrokes for keys on the numeric keypad
- Fixes a problem that caused export of sets as publications to fail in certain cases
- Works around a potential issue in the handling of formatted text expansions
- Fixes an expansion problem in Safari on older versions of macOS
- Works around a conflict with the built-in text replacements of macOS
- Works around an issue that caused insertion of the clipboard instead of the expansion in some web browsers
- Works around an issue with international keyboards that prevented usage of certain key combinations as hotkeys
OS X 10.6 or later