Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
- Typinator now supports nested expansions of other abbreviations within an expansion.
- The Registration window now contains information about the issue date of the registered license key.
- Works around an issue in Safari, where incomplete expansions could occur in certain web forms.
- Fixes a problem that caused termination of expansions with input forms.
- Works around a problem with Bartender that caused the Typinator window to open after switching to an empty space.
OS X 10.5.8 or later