Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
- Search for the most recent expansions both in the find field in the Typinator window and in Quick Search.
- Dragging one or more items from the abbreviation list into a Finder window now exports a set containing just the selected items.
- New technological basis (new compiler, new libraries, faster code, etc.).
- New diagnostic function for tracking down issues with secure input mode in non-beta versions.
- Improved appearance (in particular, regarding text in user interface elements) on Yosemite.
- Improved stability in certain border cases.
- Internal cleanup.
- When a new version is available, Typinator now shows a message that tells whether the new version is free.
- Works around a cosmetic problem with clipped focus frames in input forms on Yosemite.
- Fixes a problem that caused a manual check for new versions to fail.
- Fixes internal issues that could lead to increased memory usage over time.
- Works around a problem that caused expansions to fail in Yosemite's Notification Center.
- Fixes an issue that caused the feedback sound to play on the wrong device on Yosemite.
- Works around a problem with spaces in the middle of words in InDesign when the "adjust spacing automatically" setting was enabled in InDesign's preferences.
- Starting with version 6.3, Typinator requires OS X 10.6 or newer.
Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
compatible with Yosemite