Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
Version 5.8 beta 1:
• New hotkey shows suggested abbreviations for typed text.
• Fixes a problem with multi-line expansions in Lotus Notes.
• Fixes a problem with CJK input methods in input forms.
• Fixes a problem with line breaks in LiveCode and PowerMail.
• Works around a conflict with autocompletion in IntelliJ.
• Fixes a problem with leftover characters in Sublime Text.
• When a new version of Typinator is available, a more informative message now also mentions the release date and the currently installed version.
• New button locking strategy in the Registration window avoids misunderstandings with correctly registered licenses.
• Works around a problem where the abbreviation was not deleted in Firestorm.
• Fixes an insertion issue with Linguist.
• Solves a cursor positioning problem with TextSoap.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5.8 or later