Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
- Using picture files in the Includes folder, Typinator can now insert pictures in any text expansion.
- All texts in Typinator's About window (such as the version number and the usage statistics) can now be selected for copying them to the clipboard.
- New markers for transient clipboard contents improve compatibility with clipboard utilities.
- Includes a new diagnostic feature for troubleshooting rare border cases.
- Works around a problem with clipboard-based expansions in iStudio Publisher.
- Improved handling of applications that fail to recognize updated clipboard contents.
- Avoids error messages in the console log in case of problems with feedback sounds.
- Fixes an occasional delay during typing.
- Works around incorrect handling of line breaks in AirMail.
- Fixes a synchronisation problem with Dropbox.
- Works around bugs in products by JetBrains, which cause various expansion problems (in particular, IntelliJ, PhpStorm, WebStorm, PyCharm, AppCode, MPS, RubyMine).
- Fixes a problem where expansions could conflict with suggestions shown in the address bar of Chrome and Firefox.
- Works around a bug in Mail that caused incorrect cursor positioning with expansions that contain empty lines.
- Works around an expansion problem in FirstClass, which led to leftover abbreviation characters.
- Assistant for granting Typinator "Accessibility" permissions now also works on Mavericks.
- Improvements to the built-in autocorrection sets help to avoid conflicts with other languages.
- Works around an expansion issue with MonoDevelop.
- The built-in installer now reliably cleans up temporary files after automatic updates.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5.8 or later