Typinator turbo-charges your typing productivity.
Type a little. Typinator does the rest.
We’ve all faced projects that require repetitive typing tasks. With Typinator, you can store commonly used text and images in quick keywords and abbreviations. From email templates to code snippets to website URLs, there’s no easier way to recreate repetitive text at a moment’s notice.
- Uncomplicated configuration. Quickly and easily create abbreviations and assign replacement text and pictures.
- Simplified migration. If you already use TextExpander, TypeIt4Me, or a similar app, you can migrate to the highly praised Typinator using simple drag-and-drop importation methods.
- Conversion options. Instantly convert currency values, measurement units and more.
- Extensive app compatibility. Your text expansions function in all of your OS X apps with lightning-fast precision.
If your workflow needs a boost, it’s time to harness the power of text-expansion. Get Typinator today!
- Calculation fields for computations and assignments of computed values to variables.
- Improved handling of System Preferences when the "Enable access for assistive devices" option is off.
- Avoids delayed feedback sound in certain situations on some Mac models.
- Improved matching for certain abbreviations that have similar endings.
- Automatically picks the correct time zone name and UTC offset for the current date, according to daylight saving time.
- Experimental workaround for applications that require short delays during expansions.
- Fixes typographically incorrect smart quotes in multiple places.
- Rewording of messages that refer to the "Universal Access" system preference pane, which has been renamed to "Accessibility" on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Works around a cursor positioning issue in Mail on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fixes a problem where markers were not recognized if they immediately followed a script or include marker.
- Fixes a problem with multi-line expansions in Stainless.
- Solves cursor positioning problems in certain web browsers (such as Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Stainless, OmniWeb) and Thunderbird.
- Works around an issue where Xcode 4 dropped space characters at the end of certain expansions.
- Fixes a problem with expanding abbreviations that contain certain combining characters.
- Solves a problem where the Includes folder was not copied when transferring an entire Sets folder to a new location.
- Works around an issue with auto-indentation of multi-line expansions in TextWrangler.
- Fixes an expansion problem in Sibelius.
- New markers for transient clipboard contents improve compatibility with clipboard utilities.
- Faster and more reliable cursor positioning technique.
- Fixes incorrect cursor positions in Mail on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Pages, Scrivener, and Nisus Writer.
- Works around a problem where keystrokes were not accepted in form fields.
- Improved timing of clipboard-based expansions.
- Works around an OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion issue with display of time zone abbreviations.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5.8 or later