TypeIt4Me expands your abbreviations as you type, and works in all applications, not just one. It also lets you define meaningful abbreviations, so you can type them naturally, as part of your writing, without memorizing – or reaching for – obscure ⌃⌘xyz combinations.
Anytime you enter text in your Mac by typing it at the keyboard, TypeIt4Me can help you do it faster and more accurately. First you define a number of abbreviations and the full text entries that they represent, then you watch the Mac expand them on the fly even as you continue typing!
- Fixes a bug that prevented newly created or modified snippets from expanding until focus was moved to a different set or TypeIt4Me was restarted
- Non-clipboard expansion when typing in Safari is no longer glitchy
- Clipboard content is now restored after expanding a snippet containing cursor placement syntax
- Fixes a bug that would sometimes result in the wrong set showing as selected after rearranging the order of sets
- The "Show duplicates" function in the snippet filtering field now works again
- Fixes bugs affecting the snippet search window in the German and Spanish localisations
- UI elements that would "drift" when resizing the app window in the German, French and Spanish localisations now stay in place
- Addresses a bug that would cause TypeIt4Me to crash on launch under Mavericks 10.9.x
- When only one set is active the menu bar snippet picker now displays all its snippets in the main menu instead of in a submenu
- Custom, date created and last modified sort orders are now supported in the menu bar snippet picker
- Newly created snippets and saved changes to existing snippets now show up immediately in the menu bar snippet picker
- Snippets that use Insert > Special syntax to insert the current clipboard content will now honour the non-clipboard expansion preference. When this preference is enabled content shorter than your specified limit will be inserted without a paste operation.
- Updated localised translations (FR, DE, IT, ES)
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor