|Apr 19 ’13||$4.99 -> Free|
Type2Phone lets you use your Mac as a Bluetooth keyboard to your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
Type text on your keyboard and it will appear on your iOS device.
Prepare text on your a Mac and then paste it to your mobile device.
- Use your Mac as a keyboard to quickly type SMS text messages, notes, …
- Reply to emails on accounts configured only on your iPhone
- Communicate with friends over your iPhone: Facebook, Twitter, chat
- Paste addresses, passwords, … from your Mac to your iPhone.
Supported iOS keyboard layouts:
- U.S American
- Brazilian (NEW in 2.0)
- Czech (NEW in 2.0)
- Polish, Polish Pro
- Turkish, Turkish QWERTY (NEW in 2.0)
Mac App Store:https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/type2phone/id472717129
- Resolved issue where key presses could be lost or repeated on Mac OS X 10.6
- Resolved issue where Type2Phone could accept incoming connections from Bluetooth headphones
- Resolved issue where Type2Phone could stop forwarding keyboard input
OS X 10.6.6 or later