Tyme is an easy-to-use time-tracking application for freelancers, small companies, and everyone who wants to have an overview of their working times. With Tyme you’ll be able to have an instant overview of your working hours, progress you’ve made in your projects and if you are still in time and budget. Tyme sits in your menubar and be accessed easily.
- Starts automatically with system startup
- Accessible from the menubar
- Quick start & stop for tasks in the menubar
- Turn back the time, if you started the timer too late
- Displays the running time and the daily total in the menubar
- Simple project and task management with deadlines and planned budgets
- Option to round time entries automatically
- Works offline, no internet connection required
- Daily, weekly, and monthly statistics about your workload and budget
- Exports time entries as CSV or HTML documents
- Supports the Macbook Pro Retina Display
- Archived projects and tasks are not gray anymore. They keep their color.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor