Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
- Muffle and Mutes:
- Select a tweet then "Muffle Tweet" in the … Action menu to create one
- Any selected text in the tweet appears as a choice in the menu
- Twitter clients can be muffled by selecting the "via" item in the menu
- Use the Muffles panel in Preferences to manage your muffle and mutes
- Changes are automatically synced between macOS and iOS
- Automatic scrolling:
- In General preferences, select "Keep timeline pinned to top"
- Scroll a timeline to the newest tweet at the top
- Any new tweets will then automatically scroll into view
- Status indicators for new mentions or messages:
- A dot is displayed in the menu bar icon
- A badge is displayed on the Dock icon
- System Preferences > Notifications can be used to turn off Dock badge
- ¡Demos la bienvenida al Diablo Azul!
- Obtendrás un premio especial si eres paciente durante los créditos
- Tu premio aparecerá en las preferencias avanzadas
- Muchísimas gracias a nuestros patrocinadores en Kickstarter
- Help > Show Release Notes para ayuda
- Right-click on Direct Message thread to mark as read or delete
- Optimized timeline scrolling and update performance
- Selected text in a tweet will no longer be deselected after the timeline refreshes
- Improved image caching for better display performance and memory usage
- Added a new, smaller text size setting called "Miniature"
- Added new, lighter display fonts: "System Light" and "Avenir Light"
- Lovers of the best text editor rejoice: HJKL keys navigate timeline
- Media viewer saves with unique image names (like screen shots)
- Use Option-1 to 9 for switching account of the selected Timeline
- Hover over timestamp for a tooltip showing the app used to post
- Updated several icons throughout the app for greater clarity
- The text entry for long direct messages will now scroll as needed
- The … Action menu displays keyboard shortcuts for reference
- Added more common functions to the tweet's … Action menu
- Relative timestamps on tweets now update continuously
- Added "Jump To Marker" and "Jump To Last Unread" to the Timeline menu
- Changing appearance settings now updates the message threads correctly
- Fixed an issue that could cause tweets to flicker
- The thread indicator on the tweet no longer disappears when you retweet
- Fixed issues preventing the timeline from updating immediately when muffle rules were added or removed
- Links to Vimeo are now directed to the browser instead of a static image in the media viewer
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor