Tweetbot is a full-featured OS X Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds and animation, or features like multiple timelines and column views, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
- Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
- Multiple Windows and Columns. Display timelines from different accounts side by side.
- Notification Center support.
- Beautiful Retina graphics.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them. You can also mute hashtags and specific keywords.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses, and mute filters between your Mac, iPhone, and iPad via iCloud.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Save drafts, add locations and POI’s, attach photos/videos, manage your lists, and much more.
- Very recently Twitter added new API to allow sending of images via DM and now you can too
- When replying to a Tweet the names of the users you are replying to no longer count against the 140 character limit
- Ability to do a "Classic" reply, just hold control while clicking on the reply button; note in this mode all user names still count towards the 140 character limit
- Fixes an issue where fullscreen Tweetbot window may not have resized when screen resolution changed
- Fixes a potential crasher when viewing collections for a user that had a large number of collections
- Fixes an issue in tweet detail view where multiple image tweets the first and second images would be below the 3rd and 4th
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor